Theo tin Spending Lab or prnewswire.com
The Best Apple Watch Black Friday 2019 Deals: Early Series 5, 4 & 3 Smartwatch Sales Listed by Spending Lab
Here’s a review of the top early Apple Watch deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on Apple Watch Series 5, Series 4 & Series 3 GPS & Nike smartwatches
BOSTON, Nov. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — What are the best Black Friday Apple Watch deals of 2019? Spending Lab monitor savings on smartwatches over Black Friday and are sharing their top early picks for shoppers below.
Best Apple Watch deals:
● Save up to 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com – save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
● Save up to $100 on Apple Watch smartwatches at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
● Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) & Series 5 (GPS & Cellular) smartwatches avialable now at Amazon – including Space Gray, Silver & Gold Aluminum models
● Save on Apple Watch Series 4 (40mm & 44mm) smartwatches at Amazon – check live prices on GPS & Cellular and GPS only models
● Save up to 47% off on Apple Watch smartwatches at Walmart
● Save on Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 – at B&H Photo Video
Best Apple deals:
● Save up to 78% off on Apple iPad tablets at Sprint.com – including line of service deals on iPad 6th and 7th generation models
● Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini tablets at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
● Save up to 80% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR & iPhone X cell phones at Sprint.com – live deals and line service plans available now on top-rated iPhone models
● Save up to $250 on iPhone 11 Pro Max & Pro, iPhone 11, XS, XR, 8, 7 & 6s cell phones at the Boost online store – including lower prices on best-selling iPhone handsets
● Save up to $839 on Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 2019 MacBook models
● Save up to 70% on Apple MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – save on best-selling MacBook Pro 13-inch & 15-inch models
● Save up to $34 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
● Save up to $839 on Apple Watches, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, AirPods and other Apple devices at Amazon
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page
and Walmart Deal Drop page.
Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Apple Watch is a powerful health tracker that provides updates on fitness goals. The latest model is the Apple Watch Series 5 which has been improved with an always-on display. The Series 5 shares many traits with its predecessors the Apple Watch Series 4 and Series 3. People looking for pocket-friendly alternatives can turn to these older models that still have GPS connectivity. The Series 3 is available in 42mm variants while the Series 4 has a limited Nike edition.
When does Black Friday start and end this year? Shoppers should mark November 29 and December 2 on their 2019 calendars as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, respectively.
Amazon’s Black Friday sales start in the beginning of November and continue past Cyber Monday into early December. The sales week leading up to Black Friday remains the most important for shoppers due to the number of deals on offer. Walmart’s holiday sales are also available well ahead of Black Friday this year. Starting on October 25, Walmart.com is providing shoppers early access to impressive deals on a wide selection of products. Walmart’s online Black Friday sale normally begins on November 27th whilst its in-store sales typically begin the following night on Thanksgiving.
Black Friday deals are only available during a limited window, which is usually from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday. Amazon widens this time frame significantly, adding an extra week for Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Spending Lab
Note: We are not responsible for typo error, price change, substitute item, or available of item from online ads.